MangaUnited.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admins and Mods we are here to help and make things fun.

+2
GIL
Ultimate X Fire
6 posters

Go down

Admins and  Mods we are here to help and make things fun. Empty Admins and Mods we are here to help and make things fun.

Post by Ultimate X Fire Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:31 am

Admins
Roronoa Zoro
KidLife10200
Mods
Ultimate X Fire
Batman
GoldDBB
GIL
Ultimate X Fire
Ultimate X Fire

Number of posts : 105
Infractions :
Admins and  Mods we are here to help and make things fun. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Admins and  Mods we are here to help and make things fun. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Admins and  Mods we are here to help and make things fun. Empty Re: Admins and Mods we are here to help and make things fun.

Post by GIL Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:31 am

Indeed.
GIL
GIL

Number of posts : 30
Infractions :
Admins and  Mods we are here to help and make things fun. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Admins and  Mods we are here to help and make things fun. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Admins and  Mods we are here to help and make things fun. Empty Re: Admins and Mods we are here to help and make things fun.

Post by Batman Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:32 am

Quite.

Guys, please dont call me BM, I'd prefer to continue being called AG.
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 49
Infractions :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Notorious K.I.D. Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:33 am

I figured it out!!!

Batman a mod now!! I'm modding the rest of you guys now!!
The Notorious K.I.D.
The Notorious K.I.D.
Admin

Number of posts : 83
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-09-12

https://mangaunited.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:35 am

My first edit! I love being a mod lol!
Batman
Batman

Infractions :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimate X Fire Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:35 am

Finally. Surprised
Ultimate X Fire
Ultimate X Fire

Infractions :

Back to top Go down

Post by GIL Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:35 am

You just earned many cool points, UXF
GIL
GIL

Number of posts : 30
Infractions :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimate X Fire Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:36 am

False, it was KL who got the points, not me. I suck.
Ultimate X Fire
Ultimate X Fire

Infractions :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:39 am

I got you guys a quick reply!
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro
Admin

Number of posts : 10
Infractions :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimate X Fire Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:40 am

I can give us a secret mod forum.
Ultimate X Fire
Ultimate X Fire

Infractions :

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor Sanji Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:41 am

Nice, finally!
Emperor Sanji
Emperor Sanji

Number of posts : 24
Infractions :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimate X Fire Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:40 am

Nice Vish.
Ultimate X Fire
Ultimate X Fire

Infractions :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Notorious K.I.D. Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:41 am

Now all we need is users!
The Notorious K.I.D.
The Notorious K.I.D.
Admin

Infractions :

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:42 am

Thanks Vish Smile
Batman
Batman

Infractions :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimate X Fire Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:42 am

We are allow to advertise via sig in Atari try that.
Ultimate X Fire
Ultimate X Fire

Infractions :

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:45 am

Ultimate X Fire wrote:We are allow to advertise via sig in Atari try that.

UXF, we need a secret mod section. A place where we can post without anyone who isn't a mod dropping by. Somewhere we can make decision's without members going "WTF DAT NO FEIR!"
Batman
Batman

Infractions :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimate X Fire Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:46 am

I can make that happen, but kid won't let me.
Ultimate X Fire
Ultimate X Fire

Infractions :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Notorious K.I.D. Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:46 am

Batman wrote:
Ultimate X Fire wrote:We are allow to advertise via sig in Atari try that.

UXF, we need a secret mod section. A place where we can post without anyone who isn't a mod dropping by. Somewhere we can make decision's without members going "WTF DAT NO FEIR!"

Done Thanks to VIsh lol.
The Notorious K.I.D.
The Notorious K.I.D.
Admin

Infractions :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimate X Fire Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:48 am

Kid please give me a chance to edit stuff around this place I can make it a lot better

Ok man.
Ultimate X Fire
Ultimate X Fire

Infractions :

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:49 am

Really? Where? Are we in it?
Batman
Batman

Infractions :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimate X Fire Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:50 am

Ok so Kid how do I do it, where is the little option you have to edit stuff.
Ultimate X Fire
Ultimate X Fire

Infractions :

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:53 am

Wait, I still cant ban people..
Batman
Batman

Infractions :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimate X Fire Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:54 am

Yeah you can just go to their profile
Ultimate X Fire
Ultimate X Fire

Infractions :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Notorious K.I.D. Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:54 am

Go to the bottom of the page and click admin panel.

I'm adding in an infractions system right now.
The Notorious K.I.D.
The Notorious K.I.D.
Admin

Infractions :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:55 am

UXF isn't an admin. He can't go to the Admin panel.

EDIT: nvm. Didn't see.
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro
Admin

Number of posts : 10
Infractions :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum