MangaUnited.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Ninja Storm has been officially pushed back because of Speacial Edition.

Go down

Ultimate Ninja Storm has been officially pushed back because of Speacial Edition. Empty Ultimate Ninja Storm has been officially pushed back because of Speacial Edition.

Post by The Notorious K.I.D. Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:18 pm

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=72708

It doesn't matter to me because I don't have any Next Gen systems but I just wanted to post this if you were wating for this game.

The reason they pushed back the release date for storm was to accomodate the special collectors edition of Naruto ultimate ninja storm. That explains it. If you think about it on a grand scale manufacturing thousands and thousands of speciall editons ultimate ninja storm games which includes a bonuses such as a cd which includes the official soundtrack, collectible cards, steel book case, and a limited edtion of laser cel (I dont know what that is.)

So manufacturing thousands of these would take time and not to forget mentioning more money. I think this is why storm was pushed back another month into November 4th as the release date. This also makes more crushing competition for broken bonds because right now broken bonds only has a game for sale and thats it. No special edition or anything.

Taken from a user from Hokage's Room forum named "KazeKageSama1".
The Notorious K.I.D.
The Notorious K.I.D.
Admin

Number of posts : 83
Infractions :
Ultimate Ninja Storm has been officially pushed back because of Speacial Edition. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ultimate Ninja Storm has been officially pushed back because of Speacial Edition. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-12

https://mangaunited.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down